3.22.2012

2/17/2012 Start Discussing

I'm so sorry that I haven't written this for long time.

------
On February 17th, my mentor talked to me and three other grads students who also do the same researching style as me for different part of the world and organized what we should research on.
As I mentioned before, one of the student research about Iran. The new two people are researching about Terran and California.

What I was surprised was since these countries that grads students are researching on are very polluted places so that many of the question that my mentor gave us are useful to research; however, since Japan is not that famous for polluted air, most questions are not applied to Japan (such as the organization that take care of air pollution- there is no such organization specific to air pollution).

For our symposium in May, my mentor introduced the blog/website that Asthma depeartment manages. She told us to submit what we learn and share each other. I am planning to submit some pictures with analysis and also some data for Asthma in Japan.


No comments:

Post a Comment